Please fill in the form below to apply for employment with KIWIride
Fleet Controller oversees fleet operated by a company. The one who is responsible for the health and performance of vehicles in the city, a key member of the local fleet operations team dedicated to providing riders with excellent service. To lead local monitoring, deployment, collection of scooters within the city, ensuring the availability of scooters nearby
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring world class fleet operations within the city
- Master KIWIride mobile application for Android and iOS, KIWI staff mobile application and Fleet Management Systems which are the main tools in operating the business.
- Track and monitor fleet metrics using internal tools to ensure deployment, collection and overall fleet activities are achieved.
- Work with and support the team, including strategic operations, fleet operations.
- Communicate well to Head Fleet Dispatcher for a successful implementation of the plan.
- Attend group meeting, sharing work status, related concerns for the improvement of operations team.
- Ability to make reports in order to see operations status, able to make recommendations for continuous operation improvements contributing for the expansion and profits of the business.
- Manage fleet count correctly by updating the scooter details log daily, sharing to key members scooter inventory in the warehouse, functional, need for repair ensuring correct asset count.
- Ability to plan and lead Drivers and Helpers about the delivery, deployment, collection and recovery.
- Update and maintain important documents regarding fleet.
- Ability to make decision tactfully should challenges arise.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- College degree preferably BS Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Ideally minimum of 3-year work experience in fleet management as well as managing teams.
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast paced team environment.
- Demonstrated sound judgment, initiative and tactful communication skills while dealing with critical information.
- Ability to lead members of the team.
- Team player who thinks analytically and uses a data-driven mentality in making decisions.
- Willing to work irregular hours and be “on call’ in support of operation.
- Ability to adapt easily to changing priorities.
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude.
- Mechanically and logistically savvy, willing to learn quickly and do hands-on and able to troubleshoot operational problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An innovative, goal-oriented and results driven approach.
- Preferred with driver’s license.